Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rancho Grande in Monticello, FL

This is a family owned restaurant and is the only Mexican restaurant in Monticello.  I have eaten here many times when I go up to visit my parents.  The main guy is really nice as are most of the other staff members.  The last visit our server was rude to me but that is not the norm for this restaurant.  If you are traveling on I-10, 90, or 19 you must make a pit-stop to this restaurant.


Refried beans: amazing, creamy, and a must order if you like refried beans.

The tacos are good but the seasoning varies batch to batch but they are all good.  I have the beef and chicken each time.

California burrito:  this is what most of my family orders.  I have not tasted this though.  This is a huge portion of food and my family says only to order it if you are really really hungry.


address: coming soon

website: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment